I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK

 Why hello everyone! Wow, I've been away for quite awhile, basically from the start of my third trimester until now, when baby is approaching 4 months. I struggled a bit through my final trimester exhaustion, and now that I'm back to work and that "fourth trimester" is calming down, I find I have some time to get back to this blog!

As you might imagine, I have a lot of photos to catch up on. I finally got around to taking pictures of my non-sweater projects, so look for those photos to be coming in posts soon! I haven't taken any photos of my sweaters yet because it has been HOTTER THAN HADES here.

I also have made lots of progress on my reading, and already surpassed my initial goal of 365 books. I recently updated my goal to 500 books this year. Rolling right along!


2022 Reading Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge
Miss Anthropy has read 391 books toward her goal of 500 books.
hide

Comments