FO Alert: English Rose

 When Valerie from Evergreen Fiber Works announced that they were dying a colorway for the National Parks club last year inspired by Shenandoah National Park, I knew I was going to want a double dose of that colorway! I used to live in Northern Virginia, and for a time I worked in Winchester, VA, about 90 minutes west of my home in Fairfax. That commute was rough, but every day I drove through the Shenandoah region, and that park holds a special place in my heart. Also, this colorway was to be an apple red color, very apropos given the apple festival held every fall!

I chose this shawl pattern because I LOVE the central flower motif, and I wanted to make a large circular shawl with my two skeins of lace. I am so very pleased with how this one turned out! This project was completed in January 2022.





Comments