How do you block a 6+ foot circle?

Uhhh, not really sure. Here's how I tried:


Yep, my bed was not gonna be big enough to block this guy. So, onto the floor we go. Thank goodness for my lack of furniture.

Here are some Glocinella stats!

  • Start date: January 31, 2021
  • End Date: April 14, 2021
  • Time worked: 189 hours, 36 minutes
  • Diameter: 6 foot, 4 inches
  • Yards used - 1312 dark green, 951.5 apple green; 2263.5 yards total
Just gotta let it dry and work on getting some glamor shots. Not enough contrast between the apple green and the beige carpet to see the transition and edging. I'm still not super in love with the transition between the darker and lighter green, but it was better than the prospect of ripping out all the dark green I had worked up to that point!

Comments

  1. I love the contrast between the two shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm a little ambivalent about it but it's growing on me!

      Delete

Post a Comment