Wild Sign - Alpha & Omega 6

The Mercy Thompson world is one of my favorites to revisit again and again. Every time a new book is released I do an entire series re-read. Even though Mercy & Alpha and Omega are two different series, they are intrinsically intertwined, and never more so than this latest A&Ω installation.

Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay, this epilogue is MEAN. How long do we have to wait to figure out what the hell happened here?

The overall story in this one is endearing (Anna and Charles is not the trite, saccharine stuff of HEA), terrifying (Cthulhu? CTHULHU?!), hilarious (Tag is the best!), poignant (whoever thought we'd finally have sympathy for Leah?), and this resolution has me in knots. WOWZA.

Also, I want to know who won the pool on Sherwood. Delightful.

View all my reviews

Comments