HOUDINI

Round one - FIGHT!

This is gonna be a quick knit for the first round of Sock Sanity - Rye Light by TinCanKnits is a very straightforward pattern available in many sizes! Everyone who finishes by the March 22 deadline moves to round 2, which promises to be more challenging.

This is so much fun. The Adventures in Yarn site is really well built and is proving to be a good platform to host the competition. I have really missed this sort of camaraderie surrounding sticks & string. 

In non-knitting news, today was my first day at my new job, which meant sitting in virtual orientation during the day. Sitting and listening to others talk of course translates to plenty of knitting time. So I was able to cast on and make a fair bit of progress on my socks. Like all socks I knit, I'm doing these two-at-a-time using magic loop, knitting from both ends of a single yarn cake.


COMING SOON: More updates about the socks, sweater, and shawl (oh my!) that I have on the needles, as well as some in-depth exploration of the tool(s) I'm using as my fiber notebook since the summer of 2019. 

Comments