German Lace continues...

Well, after last week's revelation that I wasn't even halfway through the stitches on Glocinella, I realized there was no way I was going to have enough of the green yarn to finish. Fortunately, this cone was one of a gradient pack, so I decided to start the color transition on the next row to the next color in the gradient, a lime green. Maybe it would have been better to plan for the full gradient from the center on, but at this point it's just going to be the two colors. 

So with no more ado, here is the current progress on this monstrosity! The chair pictures shall continue since it's too big to fit on the circulars I have, until I am able to bind off 😊


There are only about 35 rows left before the long bind off, so the lime won't be visually half of the pattern, but by number of stitches it is. This has certainly been a learning experience! I'll be doing more of these Neibling patterns eventually, but I think I'm going to take a break from gigantic circular shawls for the next couple of projects 😂 Until next time!!

Comments